Saturday, August 21, 2010

This week

Saturday - i had a date and everything went very well. Saw a movie, had lunch and then spent some time together in the evening and had dinner together. One thing i notice is that i need to pay attention to words more. I get into the habit of my way of day dreaming while still pretending to pay attention. I need to work on that! (although sometimes it is handy, just not when trying to converse with a friend!)

Sunday - cleaned up my place and then had dinner with my brother. We talked a bit about what i am going through, but it is still hard for him to talk about it. I pushed a little bit, but i didn't want to go too far. Eventually, he will have to talk about it, but i'll give him a little more time.

Monday & Tuesday - Not a lot to talk about. Things went pretty smooth.

Wednesday - Did a new workout, 300m worth of lunges. My butt is still hurting today from them. The first 100m i did in 5 mins. The second 100m i did in 10 mins and the third i did in 15 mins. You don't realise how much your body weight can work you so well, even if you are only 160 lbs like me! After the workout i had dinner again with my friend. Hee, he is kinda dommie with makes me melt a little *blushes*

Thursday - Spent the entire work day with a lousy technician. I don't mind someone being thorough, but if there are quicker solutions to try first, lets try them instead of spending 3 hours looking at packets... makes me irritated when that happens. I didn't get lunch until 4pm! GRRR GRRR.

Friday - Had a nice talk to my mom. Its difficult. She wants proof in the bible where it is ok to be transgendered. This is the biggest issue i have with their religion. I view the bible as a GUIDE on how to live your life, where they want to view it as how you MUST live your life. This is why my mom struggles to cope with it, as she is going to take a lot of heat from my grandmother. "you should have taken your kids to church more, blah blah blah." Don't get me wrong, love her to death and she is smart, but if there is anything i wish i could do is open peoples mind out of their close knit selves and see everything from all angles. I know that is asking A LOT but that would be a nice goal, wouldn't it?

Saturday - I have a softball game to attend today, then benihana dinner, and then a party. Should be a fun day. Gets my mind off of things for a whole day! A mental vacation, so to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment