Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday

Woke up in the morning remembering a dream i was having. It was very bizarre. I was dreaming that I was attending a wedding in Bloomington, and it was supposed to be the typical church all my family goes to. Well, I noticed none of them were dressed in suits, instead they were all in every day clothes. Then the preacher was like the TV preachers and so i went back and asked my family if this was the right address. We then left the sermon and went downstairs where the father of the groom was waiting.

Then it skipped forward to one of the benches, and my grandfather was there. I vividly remember crying when i saw him, but I knew it was not him. As all dreams seem weird, i knew this was some guy shape shifting to look like my grandfather. This still did not stop me from crying.

Very strange... although it is comforting to know I can dream now and i like the randomness of them. It is a reminder how much we don't know about our own minds.

Work went well today. When i got home, i just felt all alone and i just wanted to cry. A friend who was supposed to go with me to get my ears pierced had something come up so it seems like I'll be going alone. Thankfully, a friend of mine was available to hang out with tonight, so it was nice to get out and socialize. We watched Salt which was a very good movie! Go watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment