Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday

So, I've started this new diet... and I'm really not one for diets unless there is scientific evidence it does what i need it to do. Supposedly, by good sources, a low glycemic diet will help someone if their body is resistant to insulin. Time will tell if this is going to work for me. Interestingly enough, today I have some of the most amount of concentration I have done in a long time, and i'm not even exhausted from it. Hopefully this keeps up as it feels good to concentrate when i need to.

Drafted a little Magic: The Gathering today. Went 3 & 1, w00t!

Yesterday, I had 2 panic attacks which were not fun and they were over the most rediculous things. I like storms... actually i like all of natures disaster stuff. The interesting thing is that yesterday morning, I work up 10 minutes before a storm came though. My mind started drifting off as it always does, wonder how nasty it will be. Well, the thought of tornadoes (which I LOVE) just sent me into a small panic attack which confused the heck out of me. Do i not like tornadoes anymore? Then when i was at work, something silly i was thinking about and bam, happened again for about 30 seconds. So bizarre. Perhaps it was the wierd dream where someone had psychic abilities like in Akira, caused a thrill-like nightmare beforehand.

I also went out to dinner with a group of friends during the evening yesterday. Had a good time as one was from out of town and was in the area for business. Unfortunately, it was costly for me as the only thing i could have on my new diet was steak.

Still have not set up an appointment with an endo yet. I'm gonna follow up again tomorrow with the dr office to see how things are going. I know i shouldn't be so pushy but its August now and i started therapy back in January. I guess i feel like i need to make up lost time... not trying to rush MY process, just want to get to someone who knows something!

No comments:

Post a Comment