Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday

Not much to really update with over the weekend.

Spent the day today with the family. They didn't talk about what i'm going through, but when i start seeing an endocrinologist, I will tell them. I feel they have to know i am serious about being happy, and I will do anything to achieve that.

Saturday I saw a friend of mine who recently had gastric bypass surgery. He is doing really well but cannot eat more than a handfull of food per meal. I spent the rest of the day with some of my old friends playing d&d and had fun. It is nice to not have to hide anything anymore... i am much more relaxed now.

Friday not much happened. Cleaning up my room, doing a rather deep cleaning, throwing out clothes i'll never wear anymore, mainly clothes that do not fit me (38" jeans for example :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment