Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday

Hmm... what to put... I WENT ON A DATE!!!

OMG it was awesome. He made me break my diet, which once in a while i can see that being fine. Just can't make a habit of it! Afterwards we went to Cabela's and he taught me a bit about guns and ammo, although i'm not much of a gun person i tried to learn as much as i could. Then we drove around a bit until we found a forest preserve to park in, went on a walk and started making out. Probably 20 minutes passed as the sun dipped below the trees and the sky darkened, the cops came by catching us in the act of making out. *giggles*

The heat died down a bit so we went back to the mall and walked around the parking lot a bit before we had to depart. Nothing fancy but I enjoyed myself!

Had a nice discussion earlier with a friend, just making sure this is the right choice for me, which with 100% of my confidence is. Don't get me wrong, i'm always thinking about it but always my conclusion is that this is what will make me happy.

It's late, and I have to work tomorrow, signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment