Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend

Weekend turned out to be much more interesting than I could have predicted. I started doing my good deed for the month by helping out some friends paint their new home interior. My summer job for 3 years was painting walls at my old high school, I couldn't believe I actually missed painting (or maybe it was the paint fumes...)

It was nice to talk to his wife, with a little girl talk. I showed her my toenails and she complimented the color I chose :) Additionally, she showed me hers which was a pretty metallic blue. I think for now I am happy with the color I have so I will be using it for a while.

After finishing up and having dinner, we went to see Inception. OMG that movie was fantastic! The suspense they put you through wasn't too much... but just right.

Later that night, I used my epilator on my other arm (so far i am glad i got it. If you can stand the pain, i recommend getting one as i don't like shaving large areas). I started getting ready for bed, when i finished, and i got a message to go to a party. Obviously, you can't decline a party invite! I ended up going, for which i am glad. I... ummm... I let my gaurd down at the party (a few people know what i am going through, and my painted toenails should have hinted at it a little bit) and let myself get kissed by a guy. It was... heee... it was nice being treated like a girl and i may not have experienced it that night if i didn't go. Mmm, i slept really well that night.

Sunday i woke up pretty late but decided to make something. I always wanted a named keychain so decided to go to the store and pick up some beads to make my own, something inconspicuous for work purposes. I was hoping to find a bunny, but no bunny beads were to be found *pouts*. It still came out nice, a multicolored keychain with glittery beads spelling Sonia Bunny (cause i like bunnies!)

One of my old high school friends came up in the area Sunday. It was nice to see her as it has been ages (well many years) since i last saw her. She knows what i'm going through and it was just nice to talk to someone you can trust that has an unbiased opinion.

I tried practicing my voice some more too, not going very well. I don't have any experience trying to achieve a head voice which may be the most difficult part for me. Someday though!

No comments:

Post a Comment